ON THE NORTH SHORE OF LAKE GOGEBIC IN THE UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN!
Welcome to AJ’s Walleye Lodge!
Join us for the 2ne Annual Father’s Day Fishing Tournament!
Located on the North Shore of Lake Gogebic’s 13,380 acres of prime ﬁshing and surrounded by 960,000 acres of Ottawa National Forest, the Walleye Lodge invites you to experience the quiet wilderness of this beautiful area. This 4-season lakefront lodge is a perfect place for your ﬁshing trip or family vacation!
We invite you to come and relax in the comfort of our lakefront setting and enjoy the year round splendor of all that Michigan’s Upper Peninsula has to offer.
No matter whether you are interested in fishing, hiking, ATV/ORV trails, waterfalls touring, fall color touring, backpacking, snowmobiling, ice fishing, downhill skiing, cross country skiing or hunting, Lake Gogebic area has something for everyone! AJ’s Walleye Lodge is right at the Gateway to the Porcupine Mountains!
The Walleye Lodge Features:
You will get a great nights’ sleep in our our newly renovated suites with our new Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses, new flat screens and more! Our guests tell us that they get a better sleep at the Walleye Lodge than they do at home!
- The Best View on Lake Gogebic
- Clean, comfortable and NEWLY RENOVATED suites – with new SERTA beds.
- Kitchenettes, Fireplace Suites and Family Units
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals
- All rooms are 100% smoke free.
- Satellite TV, WI/FI, microwaves/coffee makers/refrigerators.
- Daily linen exchange and garbage pickup.
- Pet friendly units available for well-behaved pets :)!
We also offer:
- Plenty of Trailer Parking
- Live Bait and Tackle Shop
- Close proximity to rental & repair shops
- Restaurants and Gas station within 1 mile
- Sporting goods, performance apparel and more
Please give us a call and let us help you plan your next vacation getaway!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!