Our restaurant is currently closed but will reopen the beginning of May!
Thank you for your support!
Room photos, pricing and availability may all be found right on our site!
This year has been a quite a wild ride – but we’ve made it through, and as we’ve promised – we have opened an amazing bar & restaurant right here on the property of AJ’s Walleye Lodge! We encourage you to book your trips early in order to get the rooms that you want! In light of the impact and changes caused by everything that has happened this year, we want to reassure you we are focused on the health and safety of all our guests and Team Members without compromising the high standards and quality of the experience that you have come to know and expect in your every stay with us.
Book your family vacation or fishing trip today!
AJ’s Walleye Lodge is an all-season Upper Peninsula of Michigan resort located on the North Shore of beautiful Lake Gogebic and surrounded by almost a million acres of Ottawa Nation Forest. The lodge features newly renovated units and suites with plenty of space to relax and enjoy our amazing views! We invite you to come and relax in the comfort of our lakefront setting and enjoy the year-round splendor of all that Michigan’s Upper Peninsula has to offer. AJ’s Walleye Lodge is the perfect place to host your family vacation, family reunion, small weddings, fishing trips, bachelor parties or a girls weekend!
AJ’s Walleye Lodge Features:
- Bar & Grille featuring wood fired pizzas, Chicago style sandwiches, salads and more!
- Great access to the trails and Lake Gogebic.
- Plenty of Trailer Parking
- Kitchenettes, Fireplace Suites and Family Units
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals
- 100% smoke free.
- Satellite TV, WI/FI, microwaves/coffee makers/refrigerators.
- Pet friendly units available for well-behaved pets :)!
- Close proximity to rental & repair shops
- Gas station within 1 mile
- Sporting goods, performance apparel and more
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
No matter whether you are interested in fishing, hiking, ATV/ORV trails, waterfalls touring, fall color touring, backpacking, snowmobiling, ice fishing, downhill skiing, cross country skiing or hunting, Lake Gogebic area has something for everyone! AJ’s Walleye Lodge is right at the Gateway to the Porcupine Mountains!