Call today to book your family vacation or fishing trip and make sure your group gets the dates you want.
The Walleye Lodge is an all season resort vacation destination located on the North Shore of Lake Gogebic in Michigan’s U.P.!
Welcome to…The Purest of Pure Michigan!
Check out the view from the Walleye Lodge webcam….updated once a minute!
We look forward to seeing you again or for the first time and sharing our awesome lakefront property with you!
You will get a great nights’ sleep in our our newly renovated suites with our new Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses, new flat screens and more! Our guests tell us that they get a better sleep at the Walleye Lodge than they do at home! Lots of good things going on at the Walleye Lodge and we look forward to showing you what we’ve been up to!
Located on the North Shore of Lake Gogebic’s 13,380 acres of prime fishing and surrounded by 960,000 acres of Ottawa National Forest in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, the Walleye Lodge invites you to experience the quiet wilderness of this beautiful area. Lake Gogebic is the largest inland lake in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and this all season lakefront resort is a perfect place for your next family vacation or fishing trip! While the Lake Gogebic area snowmobile trails & conditions are rated by some as the best in the world, the area offers year-round recreational activities to include Snowmobiling, ATV 4 wheeling, open water and ice fishing for perch, walleye, northern pike, and small mouth bass, black bear hunting, deer hunting, world class grouse hunting, down hill skiing, cross country skiing, hiking trails, waterfalls, and fall color tours. We are located minutes from the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park, the Lake of the Clouds and the Shores of Lake Superior!
No matter whether you are interested in fishing, hiking, ATV/ORV trails, waterfalls touring, or backpacking, snowmobiling, ice fishing, downhill skiing, cross country skiing or hunting, – the Lake Gogebic area has something for everyone! AJ’s Walleye Lodge is located right at the Gateway to the Porcupine Mountains!
The Walleye Lodge Features:
- The Best View on Lake Gogebic
- Clean, comfortable and NEWLY RENOVATED suites – with new SERTA beds – all with a view of Lake Gogebic!
- Kitchenettes, Fireplace Suites and Family Units
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals
- All rooms are 100% smoke free, include cable color TV, WI/FI, microwaves/coffee makers/refrigerators, linen exchange and garbage pickup
- Charcoal grills, picnic tables, and a fire pit are available for all guests to enjoy
We also offer:
- Live Bait and Tackle Shop
- Fishing and Pontoon Boat Rentals
- Paddleboards, kayaks and canoes
- Restaurants and Gas station within 1 mile
- Sporting goods, performance apparel and more
Please give us a call and let us help you plan your next vacation getaway!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!