THE BEST VIEW ON LAKE GOGEBIC IN THE UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN!
Welcome to AJ’s Walleye Lodge!
Click here to call: (906) 575-3557
Call today to book your Fall Color Tour or fishing trip and make sure your group gets the dates you want.
Check out the view from the Walleye Lodge webcam….updated once a minute!
We look forward to seeing you again or for the first time and sharing our awesome lakefront property with you!
Call us today and let us help you plan your Fall Color Tour!
Located on the North Shore of Lake Gogebic’s 13,380 acres of prime fishing and surrounded by 960,000 acres of Ottawa National Forest in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, the Walleye Lodge invites you to experience the quiet wilderness of this beautiful area.
Lake Gogebic is the largest inland lake in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and this all season lakefront resort is a perfect place for your next family vacation or fishing trip! While the Lake Gogebic area snowmobile trails & conditions are rated by some as the best in the world, the area offers year-round recreational activities. We are located minutes from the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park, the Lake of the Clouds and the Shores of Lake Superior!
No matter whether you are interested in fishing, hiking, ATV/ORV trails, waterfalls touring, fall color touring, backpacking, snowmobiling, ice fishing, downhill skiing, cross country skiing or hunting, Lake Gogebic area has something for everyone! AJ’s Walleye Lodge is located right at the Gateway to the Porcupine Mountains!
The Walleye Lodge Features:
You will get a great nights’ sleep in our our newly renovated suites with our new Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses, new flat screens and more! Our guests tell us that they get a better sleep at the Walleye Lodge than they do at home!
- The Best View on Lake Gogebic
- Clean, comfortable and NEWLY RENOVATED suites – with new SERTA beds.
- Kitchenettes, Fireplace Suites and Family Units
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals
- All rooms are 100% smoke free.
- Satellite TV, WI/FI, microwaves/coffee makers/refrigerators.
- Daily linen exchange and garbage pickup.
- Charcoal grills, picnic tables, and a fire pit are available.
We also offer:
- Fishing Guide Service
- Live Bait and Tackle Shop
- Fishing and Pontoon Boat Rentals
- Paddleboards, kayaks and canoes
- Restaurants and Gas station within 1 mile
- Sporting goods, performance apparel and more
Please give us a call and let us help you plan your next vacation getaway!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!