ON THE NORTH SHORE OF LAKE GOGEBIC IN THE UPPER PENINSULA OF MICHIGAN!
Welcome to AJ’s Walleye Lodge!
Located on the North Shore of Lake Gogebic’s, AJ’s Walleye Lodge has two major trump cards when it comes to snowmobiling: the first would be access to seven major trails within three miles (no need to ride the same trail twice); the second is that this is where the good snow is found. Lake Superior provides the moisture, while the Porcupine Mountains provide the lift to the moist air and down comes the beautiful white snow. If that’s not enough to win you over, how about newly renovated rooms and suites that can accommodate groups from 2-20? You’ll get a great nights’ sleep in our newly renovated units with SERTA PERFECT SLEEPER Mattresses, new linens/towels, great wi-fi, and flat screens. Give us a call and let us help you plan your U.P. Snowmobile adventure!
AJ’s Walleye Lodge Features:
- Great access to the trails and Lake Gogebic
- Plenty of Trailer Parking
- Kitchenettes, Fireplace Suites and Family Units
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals
- 100% smoke free.
- Satellite TV, WI/FI, microwaves/coffee makers/refrigerators.
- Pet friendly units available for well-behaved pets :)!
- Live Bait and Tackle Shop
- Close proximity to rental & repair shops
- Restaurants and Gas station within 1 mile
- Sporting goods, performance apparel and more
Please give us a call and let us help you plan your next vacation getaway!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
No matter whether you are interested in fishing, hiking, ATV/ORV trails, waterfalls touring, fall color touring, backpacking, snowmobiling, ice fishing, downhill skiing, cross country skiing or hunting, Lake Gogebic area has something for everyone! AJ’s Walleye Lodge is right at the Gateway to the Porcupine Mountains!