Call now to book your snowmobile or ice fishing trip- and make sure your group gets the accommodations they want!
906-575-3557 or email@example.com
The following are photos of our units: images are below the descriptions.
Standard Units: These roomy units feature two queen size beds, a small fridge, microwave & coffee-maker and can accommodate one to four guests. Pet free rooms are available. All units have a view of Lake Gogebic and you can conveniently park your snowmobiles right outside your front door. 1 night minimum Sun-Wed.; 2 night minimum Thurs-Sat. $110/night based upon 2 person occupancy. Each additional person is $20.
Superior/Gogebic: Two room suite featuring a bedroom with 2 queen size beds and a flat screen, a kitchenette w/ a full fridge, sink, 2 burner cookplate, dining and cooking utensils, tables and chairs, and a living area with a new full size sofa pullout and a full bath. May accommodate up to six guests and photos are below this description.. $140/night based upon 2 person occupancy. Three night minimum. (each additional person $45)
Eagle’s Nest: Lakefront full kitchen unit. Each bedroom is equipped with one queen size bed. Full bath. Kitchen/living area has a brand new futon couch, table and chairs, four-burner stovetop, refrigerator, dining and cooking utensils, and microwave. Large patio doors access the sundeck with a spectacular view of Lake Gogebic. $160/night based upon 2 person occupancy. Three night minimum. (Each additional person $50)
no images were found
Mallard: This two bedroom lakefront unit features a full kitchen/living area – with refrigerator, stove, dining and cooking utensils, tables and chairs , sofa pullout. One bedroom has 2 queen size beds and the other bedroom has one full size bed and a set of bunk beds. Sliding doors overlooking the lake. This combo unit accommodates up to ten guests at full capacity. $220/night based upon 4 person occupancy. (Each additional person $50). Three night minimum.
The Northern: One bedroom fireplace suite with full kitchen. This lovely fireplace unit features a large combined kitchen, living, and dining area with a large dining room table to enjoy evening meals in front of the beautiful stone, wood-burning fireplace. There is one bedroom with 2 Queen beds, a set of bunk beds and a queen size sofa futon in the living room (very comfortable!). 3/4 bath with new shower! This unit can accommodate up to 8 people and has a 4 person minimum. $210 based upon 4 person occupancy. 3 night minimum. (Each additional person $50)
The Walleye: Fireplace kitchenette with a large combined kitchenette featuring a full fridge, sink and 2 burner cookplate with all kitchen utensils. A large living and dining area and a beautiful stone, wood-burning fireplace. There is one bedroom with 2 Queen beds, and 2 sets of bunk beds in the living room. 3/4 bath with new shower! This room can accommodate up to 10 people and has a 4 person minimum. $200/night. Based upon 4 person occupancy. 3 night minimum. (Each additional person $50)
Bear’s Den: Large fireplace kitchenette. One large room plus kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven. Cooking and dining utensils, table and chairs, three double beds, two sets of bunk (twin) beds, living room furniture, and 3/4 bath. $300/night based upon 6 person occupancy. Three night minimum. (Each additional person $45)
The Walleye Lodge Features:
- Super clean, spacious and comfortable units!
- Kitchenettes located on the lakeside level, which include refrigerators/microwaves/coffee makers/dishes/cookware
- Fireplace kitchenette suites
- Family unit (up to 16 people in individual beds) w/ kitchen, living area & fireplace
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals
- All rooms are 100% smoke free, include flat screens with satellite TV, WI/FI
- Plenty of Trailer Parking.
Please give us a call and let us help you plan your next vacation getaway!
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Children 10 and under are FREE – Pets Let us know, we can cover couches. $10/night/pet.
In accordance with Michigan State law, all Rooms are 100% Smoke Free.
Large hotels and motels often overbook to cover cancellations. Because we’re a small lodge, we do not have the ability to do this. Therefore, the following policies are in place to ensure you that your room(s) will be ready upon your check-in, and to assure us that your room is sold as well. We appreciate your consideration with our policies:
- In order to guarantee your reservation we require a deposit equal to the rate of one nights’ stay or $100, whichever is greater.
- To receive a refund of your deposit, cancellation requests must be made at least 30 days prior to your arrival. Cancellations made with less than 30 days notice will result in 50% of your stay billed to your credit card unless we are able to re-book your room.
- To Cancel: Call the Lodge to get a cancellation number at 906-575-3557. No reservation will be considered canceled without this number. Please give us as much notice as possible so we may work with you.Your charge card number will be used to confirm your room. Full payment will be charged to your card upon check-in unless you make other arrangements. Cash or check is preferred.
- We also reserve the right to cancel a reservation at our discretion.
- Room rates are based upon the number of guests in your party at the time the reservation is made. Refunds will not be applied if the number of guests in your party decrease and additional charges will apply if the number of guests increased.
- Early checkouts will be required to pay for the total days reserved
- Breakdowns of your equipment, weather conditions or trail conditions are not our responsibility and therefore not a reason for cancellation.
- NO EXCEPTIONS – NO REFUNDS FOR ANY EARLY DEPARTURES.
- A 3% fee will be added to all credit card reservations.
- Weather conditions are not a reason for cancellation when snow and trail conditions are reported to be good. If our groomer clubs determine that are trails are not rideable, then we do not hold guests to a cancellation policy..
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check in time is at 2 p.m.. Early checks in are not always available and a $25/person early check in fee may apply.
- Accessibility: Standard rooms are street level and easily accessible. Our lodge is built on a hill, and kitchenettes and suites are on the lower level. There are a set of 3 steps and another set of two steps in order to access the suites. Bears Den is on ground level, however, it may be challenging to maneuver the slope to the door. Please let us know if you need any special accommodations and we will work to honor your request.