- Call now to book your family vacation or ice fishing trip- and make sure your group gets the accommodations they want!
AJ’s Walleye Lodge is a 16,000 sq. ft. lodge located on the North Shore of Lake Gogebic with units that can accommodate from 2-22 guests in their standard rooms, kitchenettes and full housekeeping units -all with a view of Lake Gogebic. Our newly renovated units are exceptionally clean, 100% smoke free, and extremely comfortable with our Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses and new linens!! We offer free WI-FI, satellite TV, mounted flat screens, and feature daily towel exchange and garbage pickup. Linens and towels are provided in all rooms; kitchen utensils & cookware are provided in all kitchenettes/housekeeping units. Microwave, fridge and coffee makers are in all rooms. We offer plenty of trailer parking.
2018 Spring/Summer Nightly Rates
Gallery/Photos: The following are photos of our units and the images are below the descriptions for each identified unit.
Standard Units: These roomy units feature two queen size beds, a small fridge, microwave & coffee-maker and can accommodate one to four guests. Pet free rooms are available. All units have a view of Lake Gogebic. Standard units are available with a 1 night minimum Sun-Thurs.; 2 night minimum Fri/Sat. $99/night based upon double occupancy; single rate for standard rooms is $89/person/night.
Superior/Gogebic: Two room unit featuring a bedroom with 2 queen size beds in one room, a kitchenette featuring a full fridge, sink, 2 burner cookplate, dining and cooking utensils, tables and chairs, and a living area with a single bed and a full bath. May accommodate up to six guests and photos are below this description. Air conditioning is available for an additional $10/night. $130 based upon 2 person occupancy. Three night minimum. (each additional person $25)
Eagle’s Nest: Deluxe lakefront unit with private deck. Each bedroom is equipped with one queen size bed. Full bath. Kitchen/living area has a hide-a-bed couch, table and chairs, four-burner stovetop, refrigerator, dining and cooking utensils, and microwave. Large patio doors access the sundeck with a spectacular view of Lake Gogebic. $150/night based upon 2 person occupancy. Three night minimum. (Each additional person $40)
no images were found
Mallard: This two bedroom lakefront unit features a full kitchen/living area – with refrigerator, stove, dining and cooking utensils, tables and chairs , sofa pullout. One bedroom has 2 queen size beds and the other bedroom has one full size bed and a set of bunk beds. Sliding doors overlooking the lake. This combo unit accommodates up to ten guests at full capacity. $200/night based upon 4 person occupancy. (Each additional person $40)
The Northern: One bedroom fireplace suite with full kitchen. This lovely fireplace unit features a large combined kitchen, living, and dining area with a large dining room table to enjoy evening meals in front of the beautiful stone, wood-burning fireplace. There is one bedroom with 2 Queen beds, a set of bunk beds and a queen size sofa futon in the living room (very comfortable!). 3/4 bath with new shower! This unit can accommodate up to 8 people and has a 4 person minimum. $190/night based upon 4 person occupancy. 3 night minimum. (Each additional person $40)
The Walleye: Fireplace kitchenette with a large combined kitchenette featuring a full fridge, sink and 2 burner cookplate with all kitchen utensils. A large living and dining area and a beautiful stone, wood-burning fireplace. There is one bedroom with 2 Queen beds, and 2 sets of bunk beds in the living room. 3/4 bath with new shower! This room can accommodate up to 10 people and has a 4 person minimum. $180/night based upon 4 person occupancy. 3 night minimum. (Each additional person $40)
Bear’s Den: Large fireplace kitchenette. One large room plus kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven. Cooking and dining utensils, table and chairs, three double beds, two sets of bunk (twin) beds, living room furniture, and 3/4 bath. $270/night based upon 6 person occupancy. Three night minimum. (Each additional person $40)
The Walleye Lodge Features:
- Super clean, spacious and comfortable units!
- Kitchenettes located on the lakeside level, which include refrigerators/microwaves/coffee makers/dishes/cookware
- Fireplace kitchenette suites
- Family unit (up to 16 people in individual beds) w/ kitchen, living area & fireplace
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals
- All rooms are 100% smoke free, include flat screens with satellite TV, WI/FI, linen exchange and garbage pickup
- Charcoal grills, picnic tables, and a fire pit are available for all guests to enjoy.
- Daily towel exchange and garbage pickup.
- Daily housekeeping available upon request ($5/day).
Please give us a call and let us help you plan your next vacation getaway!
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Children 10 and under are FREE
Pets Let us know, we can cover couches. $10/night/pet.
In accordance with Michigan State law, all Rooms are 100% Smoke Free.
Large hotels and motels often overbook to cover cancellations. Because we’re a small lodge, we do not have the ability to do this. Therefore, the following policies are in place to ensure you that your room(s) will be ready upon your check-in, and to assure us that your room is sold as well. We appreciate your consideration with our policies:
- In order to guarantee your reservation we require a deposit equal to the rate of one nights’ stay or $100, whichever is greater.
- To receive a refund of your deposit, cancellation requests must be made at least 30 days prior to your arrival. Cancellations made with less than 30 days notice will result in 50% of your stay billed to your credit card unless we are able to re-book your room.
- To Cancel: Call the Lodge to get a cancellation number at 906-575-3557. No reservation will be considered canceled without this number. Please give us as much notice as possible so we may work with you.Your charge card number will be used to confirm your room. Full payment will be charged to your card upon check-in unless you make other arrangements. Cash or check is preferred.
- We also reserve the right to cancel a reservation at our discretion.
- Room rates are based upon the number of guests in your party at the time the reservation is made. Refunds will not be applied if the number of guests in your party decrease and additional charges will apply if the number of guests increased.
- Early checkouts will be required to pay for the total days reserved
- Breakdowns of your equipment, weather conditions or trail conditions are not our responsibility and therefore not a reason for cancellation.
- NO EXCEPTIONS – NO REFUNDS FOR ANY EARLY DEPARTURES.
- A 3% fee will be added to all credit card reservations.
- Weather conditions are not a reason for cancellation when snow and trail conditions are reported to be good. Cancellations due to trail conditions will be applied as a credit to a future reservation.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check in time is 3 p.m Eastern. Early checks in are not always available and a $25/person early check in fee may apply.