Call now to book your snowmobile or ice fishing trip- and make sure your group gets the accommodations they want!
AJ’s Walleye Lodge is a 16,000 sq. ft. lodge located on the North Shore of Lake Gogebic with units that can accommodate from 2-22 guests in their standard rooms, kitchenettes and full housekeeping units -all with a view of Lake Gogebic. Our newly renovated units are exceptionally clean, 100% smoke free, and extremely comfortable with our Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses and new linens!! We offer free WI-FI, satellite TV, mounted flat screens, and feature daily towel exchange and garbage pickup. Linens and towels are provided in all rooms; kitchen utensils & cookware are provided in all kitchenettes/housekeeping units. Microwave, fridge and coffee makers are in all rooms. We offer plenty of trailer parking.
Winter Per Person Rates: $50/person/night Sunday-Tuesday; $55/person/night Wed-Saturday plus taxes (7%). (A few exceptions apply and are identified below).
Gallery/Photos: The following are photos of our units and the images are below the descriptions for each identified unit.
Standard Units: These roomy units feature two queen size beds, a small fridge, microwave & coffee-maker and can accommodate one to four guests. Pet free rooms are available. All units have a view of Lake Gogebic. Standard units are available with a 1 night minimum Sun-Thurs.; 2 night minimum Fri/Sat. Sun-Tues: $89/night based upon double occupancy; single rate for standard rooms is $79/person/night. Wed-Sat: $99/night. Two night minimum on Sat/Sunday.
Superior/Gogebic: Two room unit featuring a bedroom with 2 queen size beds in one room, a kitchenette featuring a full fridge, sink, 2 burner cookplate, dining and cooking utensils, tables and chairs, and a living area with a single bed and a full bath. May accommodate up to six guests and photos are below this description. Sun-Tues $130; Wed-Sat: $140 based upon 2 person occupancy. Three night minimum.
Eagle’s Nest: Deluxe lakefront unit with private deck. Each bedroom is equipped with one queen size bed. Full bath. Kitchen/living area has a hide-a-bed couch, table and chairs, four-burner stovetop, refrigerator, dining and cooking utensils, and microwave. Large patio doors access the sundeck with a spectacular view of Lake Gogebic. Sun-Tues $150; Wed-Sat: $180 based upon 2 person occupancy. Three night minimum.
no images were found
Mallard: This two bedroom lakefront unit features a full kitchen/living area – with refrigerator, stove, dining and cooking utensils, tables and chairs , sofa pullout. One bedroom has 2 queen size beds and the other bedroom has one full size bed and a set of bunk beds. Sliding doors overlooking the lake. This combo unit accommodates up to ten guests at full capacity. Sun-Tues $200; Wed-Sat: $220 based upon 4 person occupancy.
The Northern: One bedroom fireplace suite with full kitchen. This lovely fireplace unit features a large combined kitchen, living, and dining area with a large dining room table to enjoy evening meals in front of the beautiful stone, wood-burning fireplace. There is one bedroom with 2 Queen beds, a set of bunk beds and a queen size sofa futon in the living room (very comfortable!). 3/4 bath with new shower! This unit can accommodate up to 8 people and has a 4 person minimum. Sun-Tues $200; Wed-Sat: $220 based upon 3 person occupancy. 3 night minimum.
The Walleye: Fireplace kitchenette with a large combined kitchenette featuring a full fridge, sink and 2 burner cookplate with all kitchen utensils. A large living and dining area and a beautiful stone, wood-burning fireplace. There is one bedroom with 2 Queen beds, and 2 sets of bunk beds in the living room. 3/4 bath with new shower! This room can accommodate up to 10 people and has a 4 person minimum. Sun-Tues $180; Wed-Sat: $200 based upon 4 person occupancy. 3 night minimum.
Bear’s Den: Large fireplace kitchenette. One large room plus kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven. Cooking and dining utensils, table and chairs, three double beds, two sets of bunk (twin) beds, living room furniture, and 3/4 bath. Sun-Tues $300; Wed-Sat: $330 based upon 6 person occupancy. Three night minimum.
The Walleye Lodge Features:
- Super clean, spacious and comfortable units!
- Kitchenettes located on the lakeside level, which include refrigerators/microwaves/coffee makers/dishes/cookware
- Fireplace kitchenette suites
- Family unit (up to 16 people in individual beds) w/ kitchen, living area & fireplace
- Daily, weekly or monthly rentals
- All rooms are 100% smoke free, include flat screens with satellite TV, WI/FI, linen exchange and garbage pickup
- Charcoal grills, picnic tables, and a fire pit are available for all guests to enjoy.
- Daily towel exchange and garbage pickup.
- Daily housekeeping available upon request ($5/day).
Please give us a call and let us help you plan your next vacation getaway!
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
Youth rates: 8-15 years ½ price. Children 7 and under are FREE
Pets Let us know, we can cover couches. $10/night/pet.
In accordance with Michigan State law, all Rooms are 100% Smoke Free.
Large hotels and motels often overbook to cover cancellations. Because we’re a small lodge, we do not have the ability to do this. . Therefore, we must have a Policy to ensure you that your room(s) will be ready upon your checkin, and, assure us that your room is sold as well and we appreciate your consideration with our policies:
- A deposit is required at the time the reservation is made equal to the rate of one nights stay or $100, whichever is greater.
- 36 hours notice is required or the first night will be charged.
- Any cancellation made before 30 days of arrival will receive the full deposit refunded by check. **Exceptions to this refund policy will be at the owners discretion**
- In the event that your reservation is not paid in full at the time of arrival you must take care of this upon arrival.
- Refunds will not be made if the number of guests in your party decrease and additional charges will apply if the number of guests increased.
- A 3% Service Fee will be added to ALL Credit Card Transactions.
- Breakdowns of your equipment, weather conditions or trail conditions are not our responsibility and therefore not a reason for cancellation. In addition, early checkouts will pay for the total days reserved.
- NO EXCEPTIONS – NO REFUNDS FOR ANY EARLY DEPARTURES.
- We reserve the right to change your room to an equal or better location without notification. We try not to change rooms, but sometimes it’s necessary and we appreciate your understanding in this matter and we also reserve the right to cancel a reservation at our discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
Cash or check is preferred. A 3% fee will be added to all credit card reservations.
Breakdowns of your equipment, are not our responsibility and therefore not a reason for cancellation.
Weather conditions are not a reason for cancellation when snow and trail conditions are reported to be good. Cancellations due to trail conditions will be applied as a credit to a future reservation.
We reserve the right to change your room to an equal or better location without notification. We try not to change rooms, but sometimes it’s necessary for us to do so. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
We also reserve the right to cancel a reservation at our discretion.
Early checkouts will be required to pay for the total days reserved.
- To Cancel: Call the Lodge to get a cancellation number at 906-575-3557. No reservation will be considered canceled without this number. Please give us as much notice as possible so we may work with you.