We are the UP’s Premier FLOE dealer.
The world’s best extruded aluminum shorefront equipment is manufactured by FLOE. You’ll find that FLOE systems have many innovative features not available with any other brand. FLOE’s extreme versatility allows you to create the perfect system for your wants and waterfront needs.
There are many different types of FLOE products. We will work with you to help you choose what best suits your particular situation.
- Roll in docks: FLOE roll-in dock and stationary dock systems are rock solid and the easiest to install, level and remove
- Floating docks: FLOE leads the way with the world’s first truly modular aluminum floating dock
- Pivot boat lifts: FLOE pivot boat lifts are clearly the sturdiest in their class. They are a trouble-free, economical solution for small boats and personal watercraft (PWC). FLOE pivot lifts are offered in capacities up to 1600 lbs.
- Vertical boat lifts with easy adjust legs: FLOE has a complete line of vertical boat lifts and extra deep canopies ranging in capacities from 2000 lbs to 10,000 lbs. They work in the greatest range of water depths and offer the most protection for your watercraft.
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Professional installation
- Huge inventory – prompt delivery & setup
- Much more
Post Sectional Docks
Post Sectional Docks are an economical solution for shorelines with steep hills and limited storage
What makes a FLOE sectional dock superior over other brands:
- Sturdy, lightweight design
- Fast – easy assembly and breakdown with NO tools
- Compact storage
- Exceptional value
- Easy-level™ legs – with top side leveling
FLOE’S Secret to modular portability – Quick-Connects™ and Easy-level™ leg kits on every section. Easier, Faster, Smarter!
Links modular dock sections together versus hard bolting. This enables you to easily connect and disconnect sections without tools. Create custom dock configurations such as sundecks and slips.
Roll-in & Stationary Docks
6 Reasons why more people buy FLOE modular roll-in aluminum docks than any other in the world!
- Gorgeous shorefront appeal
- Rock solid stability
- Easiest to level
- Modular design
- Easiest to install and remove
- For 24 years, FLOE’s quality and innovation has been and continues to be the benchmark for the dock and boat lift industry
FLOE leads the way with the world’s first truly modular aluminum floating dock
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, you should consider a FLOE floating system:
- Do you have frequent or major water depth fluctuation?
– A floating dock is always self-leveling so you avoid the time and work associated with raising and lowering a free-standing dock
- Do you have water depths that exceed 8 feet?
– Free-standing docks can get unstable in deeper water, while a floating system maintains its stability
- Do you have an unusually soft lake bottom?
– Free-standing docks can need constant adjusting and leveling due to non-stop settling
Why a FLOE engineered floating system is a better choice.
This completely modular system with FLOE’s patented frame incorporates a track on all sides enabling you to create a custom floating dock for your residential waterfront property or a full blown multi-slip commercial marina.
FLOE aluminum benches, swim ladders, dock steps, handrails, bumpers and other dock accessories completes your dock system
Not only can you pick and choose dock sections to create the perfect dock system for you, FLOE offers many ways to add those final touches to make it the dock of your dreams. Add dock bumpers to keep scratches off your prized possessions, ladders for swimming in the lake on those hot summer days, or a bench or hammock to while away the weekend with a good book in hand.
- Shore-end Wheel
- Speed Wrench
- Support Posts
- Flag Pole
The easiest boat lift to adjust, level and install using FLOE’s patented easy-level leg system!
From a PWC or small fishing boat to a larger pontoon or cruiser, FLOE has a state of the art boat lift system for you.
FLOE canopies, guide-ins, bunks, flood lights, solar chargers, wireless remotes, manual and 12-Volt DC winches to complete any boat lift system
- Canopies: FLOE Boat Lift Canopy Systems – for those with high expectations
- 12-Volt DC Winch: FLOE 12-volt DC Electric Winch Kit – Quickly raise or lower your boat with the push of a button!
- Manual Winch: FLOE Manual Winch Kit cranks up easily with no levers to flip
- Full Length Bunks: FLOE Boat Lift Bunks provide ultimate support for your boat
- Cradle Pad Pivot Bunks: Supports and stabilizes hull, infinite vertical and horizontal adjustment, sold in pairs
- Pontoon Bunks: Pontoon full-length bunks/guide-in system – a bunk and guide system all in one
- Guide-Ins: For the perfect landing every time get FLOE’s Boat Lift Guide-In System for your boat or pontoon
- Wireless Remote: FLOE DC Wireless Remote for FLOE boat lifts provide an easy and remote way to raise and lower your boat lift, and they range up to 300 feet!
- Flood Light: FLOE LED Flood Light for your FLOE boat lift provides easy night time access to and from your watercraft
- Solar Charger: FLOE Boat Lift Solar Charger keeps the battery for your DC powered boat lift charged all summer!
- Motor Stop: FLOE Boat Lift Motor Stop stops your boat in the same location every time!
- Install/Remove: FLOE’s Ultimate timesavers – Boat Lift Wheel Kits, Float and Roll Boat Lift Sytem, and Lift Installation and Removal Cables
For additional information contact Walleye Lodge Bait & Tackle at 906-575-3557 today!
– Contact us for additional information and to receive a free DVD about the FLOE systems for your custom dock needs