The Lake Gogebic are received about 4” of snow Sunday and about 1-2” overnight . Light to moderate snows are forcasted for the remainder of the week and the forecast is calling for below average temperatures. Gogebic Area Groomers have reported that they are out on our trails daily and that everything is in good to excellent condition.
Chicago Dave is grooming the South end of Gogebic and has a groomer right in Marenisco. Hesent us the following photo taken today of 13S.
Trail Conditions as reported on Monday, February 12th:
- Trail 1N to White Pine: Excellent condition
- Trail 8 East: Excellent condition.
- Trail 8 West just groomed and in excellent condition.
- Trail 102: Good to Excellent
- Trail 13n: Good in the morning – bit choppy in the late afternoon. High traffic.
- Trail 13S from Root Cellar to Trail 2 and 100 – groomed this morning and in excellent condition.
- Trail 1 South – being groomed today.
Our last week of February 2018 is soon upon us and it’s looking to be good one! We have a couple openings this weekend – give us a call!
March is looking to be a great month – give us a call and ask us about our March Madness special! Also, if you’ve stayed with us at least once this season – you will be entitled to our “Stay 3 – Get One Free” special! Call today and ask us for details.
Jim & Mary Beth
Walleye Lodge – 906-575-3557