Good morning! Winter weather advisory in affect in the Lake Gogebic Area and reports are wide ranged with regard to the amounts of snow we could get. Future forecast is looking good with cold temps and snow daily and groomers should be able to be out nightly for the remainder of the season. Weekends are filling up fast – so get your groups together and make your plans!
- Trail # 1N: Bergland to White Pine. This trail is being groomed nightly and is reported to be good to very good condition. Wet spots have been taken care of!
- Trail # 1S: South towards Marenisco from Trail # 8 (Ethelwood Grade). This trail was packed and groomed and in good condition. Wet spots have been filled in – still use caution.
- Trail # 1South from Marenisco to Wisconsin Border: This trail is being groomed daily and is reported to be in good to very good condition.
- Trail # 8East from Bergland to Ewen. This trail is being groomed daily and is reported in very good condition.
- Trail # 8: from Bergland to Wakefield is open and been groomed with two groomers and a drag went down last night. Holes have been filled in – still use caution and thanks to both GAG and GRTA for their efforts to get this fixed for use! Good condition.
- Trail 102from Bergland to Trail #11, Has been packed down with just the groomer to fill in the wet spots. We will be out daily on this trail to get it back into shape. Good condition.
- Trail # 13North from Bergland to 101: This trail is being groomed daily and is reported to be in very good condition. Only one semi wet spot but is being filled nightly.
- Trail # 13south from Bergland to Root Cellar. This section of trail is 90% ridding on East Shore Road. Will advise when this can be opened up.
- As always, ride safe and enjoy our area. Please consider joining a club where you ride and feel free to send us any photos or comments about the trails!