Hello and thanks for your interest in staying with us!!
Please click on “Book Now” if you are looking to view room types and photos, or if you would like to book a room.
If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss your reservation, you may contact Mary Beth directly at 906-575-3557
Please keep in mind our policies when making your reservation:
Large hotels and motels often overbook to cover cancellations. Because we’re a small lodge, we do not have the ability to do this. . Therefore, we must have a Policy to ensure you that your room(s) will be ready upon your checkin, and, assure us that your room is sold as well and we appreciate your consideration with our policies:
- A deposit is required at the time the reservation is made equal to the rate of one nights stay or $100, whichever is greater.• In addition, 36 hours notice is required or the remainder of the reservation will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Any cancellation made before 30 days of arrival will receive the full deposit refunded by check, less a $25 processing fee.
- Confirmed reservations may be changed up to two weeks prior to arrival with no penalty, requested changes within 2 weeks prior of arrival will result in loss of deposit.
- Cancellations made within 36 hours of arrival will be charged for their full reservation, unless we are able to re-book the rooms in which event only the $25 processing fee will apply.
- Confirmed reservations may be changed up to two weeks prior to arrival with no penalty, requested changes within 2 weeks prior of arrival will result in loss of deposit. In the event that your reservation is not paid in full at the time of arrival you must take care of this upon arrival.
- Refunds will not be made if the number of guests in your party decrease and additional charges will apply if the number of guests increased.
- We reserve the right to change your room to an equal or better location without notification. We try not to change rooms, but sometimes it’s necessary and we appreciate your understanding in this matter and we also reserve the right to cancel a reservation at our discretion.
- Cash or check is preferred. A 3% fee will be added to all credit card reservations.
- Breakdowns of your equipment, are not our responsibility and therefore not a reason for cancellation.
- Early checkouts will be required to pay for the total days reserved.