Book Your Own Room!
This is a new feature for us! You may click here to find room descriptions and photos – and then book your room right from here. We will follow up with you to confirm the reservation and send you your check in details. All of our rooms are 100% smoke free and have new beds, linens and towels!
Please let us know if we may assist you with your reservation – or if you know exactly what you are looking for, you may book directly online! Also, send me an email if you don’t see the room type or availability that you are looking for: firstname.lastname@example.org
Large hotels and motels often overbook to cover cancellations. Because we’re a small lodge, we do not have the ability to do this. Therefore, the following policies are in place to ensure you that your room(s) will be ready upon your check-in, and to assure us that your room is sold as well. We appreciate your consideration with our policies:
- In order to guarantee your reservation we require a deposit equal to the rate of one nights’ stay or $100, whichever is greater.
- To receive a refund of your deposit, cancellation requests must be made at least 30 days prior to your arrival. Cancellations made with less than 30 days notice will result in 50% of your stay billed to your credit card unless we are able to re-book your room.
- To Cancel: Call the Lodge to get a cancellation number at 906-575-3557. No reservation will be considered canceled without this number. Please give us as much notice as possible so we may work with you.Your charge card number will be used to confirm your room. Full payment will be charged to your card upon check-in unless you make other arrangements. Cash or check is preferred.
- We also reserve the right to cancel a reservation at our discretion.
- Room rates are based upon the number of guests in your party at the time the reservation is made. Refunds will not be applied if the number of guests in your party decrease and additional charges will apply if the number of guests increased.
- Early checkouts will be required to pay for the total days reserved
- Breakdowns of your equipment, weather conditions or trail conditions are not our responsibility and therefore not a reason for cancellation.
- NO EXCEPTIONS – NO REFUNDS FOR ANY EARLY DEPARTURES.
- A 3% fee will be added to all credit card reservations.
- Weather conditions are not a reason for cancellation when snow and trail conditions are reported to be good. Cancellations due to trail conditions will be applied as a credit to a future reservation.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check in time is 2 p.m Eastern. Early checks in are not always available and a $25/person early check in fee may apply.